Brilly provides specialist mine site services to clients in WA and nationally. Our team takes pride in delivering high standards of service. But most importantly, we uphold this standard while completing projects on time and within budget.
Our core areas of expertise include:
- Mine water management – system audit and design services for your site.
- Mine site support services – including project management for small and large jobs.
- Pipelines and pumping systems – supply, install, maintenance and parts.
- HDPE poly welding – welders by trade, backed by many years of mine site experience.
- Minor earthworks – pipeline corridors, road crossings, drains and minor civil works.
- Support equipment – wet or dry hire for pumping systems, generators and other items.
Small and Large Projects
We have the capabilities to complete one-off small-scale projects at your site, including pipeline repairs or material supply, or larger projects including water management system design, project management or poly welding for an entire project.
Just let us know what you require, and we’ll send qualified personnel to
handle the project. Each member of our team is fully certified in their area
of expertise; this includes poly welding, butt fusion welding, electro fusion
welding, machinery operation and other key disciplines.
Mine Site Professionals
Collectively, our team has been working on mine sites for more than a hundred years. We know how a site runs, as well as the importance of adhering to strict safety protocol while on the job.
We ensure all of our personnel undergo ongoing safety training and development. Plus, we understand the importance of complying with safety requirements at your site. For more information on our OH&S policies, please contact us.